Industrial aluminum profile alias: industrial aluminum, industrial aluminum extrusion, industrial aluminum alloy profile. Industrial aluminum profile is an alloy material with aluminum as the main component. Aluminum rods can obtain aluminum materials with different cross-section shapes by hot melting and extrusion. However, the proportion of added alloys is different, so the mechanical properties and application fields of industrial aluminum profiles are also different. Generally speaking, industrial aluminum profiles refer to all aluminum profiles except those for building doors and windows, curtain walls, indoor and outdoor decoration and building structures.
Industrial aluminum profiles have the following specifications and uses
1. 60636063a, 6463a, 6060 industrial aluminum alloy profiles. In addition to widely used as building doors and windows and curtain wall structure and decoration materials, but also a large number of indoor furniture, toilet, radiator, elevator handrail profiles and general industrial pipe and bar.
2. 60616068 aluminum alloy industrial profiles. It is mainly used for refrigerated container, container bottom plate, truck frame parts, ship superstructure, rail vehicle structure, large truck structure and other mechanical structural parts.
3. 6106 aluminum alloy industrial profile. It is widely used in various corrosion-resistant pipes, wires and bars.
4. 61066101b aluminum alloy industrial profile. It is specially used for producing high strength electric bus bar and various conductive materials.
5. 6005 aluminum alloy industrial profile. It is mainly used as ladder, TV antenna and TV transmitting frame.
6. 6005A aluminum alloy industrial profile. It is used for the production of high-speed trains, metro trains, light rail trains, double deck trains, luxury buses and other key materials of modern transportation industry with high strength and complex cross-section. It is also used for the overall shape structural parts, important stressed parts and large decorative parts of large vehicles.
7. 6351t6 aluminum alloy industrial profile. It is mainly used for extrusion structural parts of highway traffic facilities and gas, oil and water pipelines with high strength requirements.
8. Other aluminum alloy industrial profiles. For example, 2024.7075 and other high-strength aluminum alloy profiles and bars are also under development, and it is planned to build new vertical quenching furnace and large-scale tension leveller to adapt to mass production.
General industrial aluminum profiles: mainly used for industrial production and manufacturing, such as automation machinery and equipment, the framework of sealing cover and the customized mold opening of each company according to its own mechanical equipment requirements,
For example, assembly line conveyor belt, elevator, dispensing machine, testing equipment, shelves and so on, electronic machinery industry and dust-free room are mostly used.