The crawler preload is added by the cylinder instead of the mechanical force of the lead screw.
2. It is strictly forbidden to adjust the lead screw to the limit position to avoid equipment accidents.
3. The difference between the drawing pipe and the extruded pipe diameter should not be greater than 90mm when using different caliber traction pipe.
4. The crawler pressure shall be set according to the pipe diameter, which shall not be greater than 0.5MPa, and the pressure shall be as small as possible.
5. When the thin-walled pipe is pulled, the self weight of the upper track may lead to overpressure and deformation of the pipe material. At this time, the negative pressure knob can be adjusted appropriately to generate appropriate back pressure.
6. In case of emergency, press the emergency stop button and power on after the problem is solved.
7. Remove the sewage in the water filter (triple piece) every shift to prevent damage to the solenoid valve.
8. Before starting the machine, check whether the electrical connection, pneumatic pressure and adjustment system are normal, and start the machine after confirming that they can be used normally.
9. Keep the equipment and site clean and tidy. See the equipment maintenance procedures for lubrication and maintenance.
10. Labor protection appliances must be worn completely during work.
11. Non operators are forbidden to operate.